College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Big 10, week #4 predictions

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
September 14, 2014 at 10:26pm
15 Comments

Eastern Michigan @ Michigan State- Sparty will lay waste to the tune of 49-14

Bowling Green @ Wisconsin- Bowling Green's win streak vs Big 10 is snapped almost as soon as it begins, Wisconsin shouldn't let their QB throw, let Gordon run for 300 yards and win 35-14

Iowa @ Pitt- just when you think Iowa is certified shitty, they win.  I think Iowa is shitty, so they beat Pitt 17-15

Western Illinois @ Northwestern- you can get tickets to this for $6, or you could watch it on TV for free... I'll do neither and Northwestern gets a 28-21 win.

Southern Illinois @ Purdue- $9 ticket gets you into Ross Stadium to watch this pile with 20,000 other soon to be bored people.  I don't even want to pick Purdue here, screw conference allegiance, Purdue's QB is awful and they go down 28-20.

Maryland @ Syracuse- don't know much about Syracuse, but I think Maryland has got some talent and likes to throw the ball.  B1G gets another win vs ACC this weekend. 33-21

Rutgers @ Navy- Rutgers got beat by an almost all throwing team last week, they lose to an almost all running team this week.  Rutgers shouldn't throw the ball either, because their QB blows.  Might be the shortest game played this year.... Over/under set at 2 hrs.  navy 27-25.

Utah @ Michigan- would love to pick Utah here, but I think Michigan will do enough to win.  Say what you will about Hoke and also Devin Garner throwing too many bad passes, but I think Michigan has some under-rated talent at RB and getting Jake Butt back from injury will help their offense.  Michigan 24-18.

Indiana @ Missouri- yeah, no shot here.  Really like former Tarblooder Shane Wynn for Indiana, but the Hoosier fans are already looking fondly towards Assembly Hall.  Missouri 49-17.

Texas State @ Illinois-  I didn't know Texas had so many colleges.  Illinois wins and nobody cares.  42-7.

Massachusetts @ Penn State-  Penn State stays undefeated, the Public Address Lion will roar 100+ times, because it intimidates the opponents and whips the Central PA. Hillbillies into some sort of frenzy.  (Sarcasm). Penn State 35-14.

San Jose State @ Minnesota- Home cooking will do the Gophers so good, they get back on the road to winning, but it won't be easy (seems like the MAC, WAC, Sunbelt and Mountain West aren't lock wins anymore). Gophers 24-21.

Miami Fla @ Nebraska-  like Nebraska here.  Will be a good test for their Run Game.  Louisville smoke the Hurricanes with throwing and running, but I think Nebraska is much more 1 Dimensional.  I thought Miami's Defensive line looked alright.  Hoping the B1G goes 3-0 vs ACC this weekend.  Huskers 35-31.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments