College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

Stay Classy Muschamp

sbentz4's picture
September 3, 2014 at 12:33pm
11 Comments
Furious George 27's picture

You can say the same thing about Sumlin. Year 1 he suspended 4 players for the opener and when that was cancelled due to weather he allowed them to play the 2nd game against UF based on the stance that they were suspended for 1 game which was the opener and had to sit the rescheduled game. Les Miles is also a turd as far a discipline.

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

+5 HS
causeicouldntgo43's picture

And didn't Gustopher Malzahn decide to cut Nick Marshall's 1 game suspension in half, mid-game, last week when the game was a little too close for comfort?

+2 HS
blocko330's picture

Maybe when they do play Idaho said players will be on the bench??

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

+1 HS
WezBuck28's picture

Ha'u see my bateball?

BTBuckeye's picture

@CecilHurt 32s
Muschamp gets testy about a question concerning suspensions. "I handle the discipline in this program, and it's handled great."

True story

+2 HS
CC's picture

Guys lighten up!  Just remember, not playing Idaho will eliminate their chances of going to a bowl!

Groveport Heisman's picture

Yea  I honestly wonder if Florida was to say go 5-6 and not be bowl eligible if they would try to treat this situation a tad different.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.