College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

SEC to be broadcasted in outer space

Gobucks2204's picture
August 5, 2014 at 12:04pm
29 Comments
Buckeye Knight's picture

This is a good thing. If aliens invade us, they will have acquired a hatred of the south and hit SEC country first.

+11 HS
JOhio1560's picture

I guess this makes sense, considering that ESPN the media believes that SEC sports are another world away from any other conference.

"You Win With People" - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

Maybe now we can verify that Nick Saban is indeed an alien.

+3 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Imagine everyone's surprise when they find out there's already a signal from the SEC Network broadcasting to space...

+2 HS
Kindell's picture

This will almost certainly give them the upper hand in recruiting that area.

+6 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

Yes, I heard Mars has a good AAU team. 

+1 HS
JOhio1560's picture

michigan still has the upper hand in recruiting from Uranus.  

+11 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

In any atmosphere Michigan still sucks

+2 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

Kerry Coombs was already making the Space Station a priority. We're trying to establish a pipeline to the International Space Station. Just like Cass Tech.

+1 HS
Jabba1977's picture

Who Cares!!!

SECHATER77

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Seems only fitting aliens should have the opportunity to be SEC fans.

Hate Week runneth over

+2 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

I love eleven warriors, always good laughs. Best Buckeye recruiting site around.

+1 HS
sharks's picture

If this is the first impression we give hostile aliens, maybe they'll think we're too primitive to invade.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+2 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

I'm worried they may come and capture Bret Bielema for further study.

JOhio1560's picture

I wouldn't worry about that at all.  In fact, I think that would greatly benefit society.

+2 HS
Brick Tamland's picture

I'm worried hoping they may come and capture Bret Bielema for further study.

I love lamp.

+2 HS
What Would Troy Smith Do's picture

I for one welcome our soon to be redneck alien overlords.  Welcome to Earf.

+1 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

All of your rednecks are belong to us.

+2 HS
What Would Troy Smith Do's picture

What's great about this reference is that as bad as your grammar was (on purpose) it still doesn't match up to the original.  Gotta love bad transalations.

+1 HS
Earle's picture

In space, no one can hear you squeal like a pig.

Just say no to italics abuse.

+4 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Lol...

Shut it down, folks. Earle's got this.

Hate Week runneth over

Seattle Linga's picture

Earle - you didn't ask permission to use my photo - I owe you

+1 HS
Fatpants's picture

I believe various alien species are already getting the SEC Network

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

That is a mighty fine bass boat he has there. Hoping that electricity is all up  to code so nobody gets hurt though.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
acBuckeye's picture

I wonder if any bag men would be willing to hit up the Waffle House on Mars?

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture

Clue the Banjo's heat up the Still and get out the mash for cooking. Oh and someone check to see who had Grandmas teeth last so we can shut her up.

whiskeyjuice's picture

This just in, the SEC will play their first conference game on a new, never before played neutral site. This new location is the the MOON! And to enhance this experience, ESPPN will broadcast the game so that viewers will have 14 different ways they can watch the game. In addition to this special experience, Alabama head coach, Nicky Saban will be available for autographs afterwards. Just be the first 200 fans in gravity defying space suits hopping/floating across the 100 yard football field to get your shot at meeting the all magical Saban!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

Tater_Schroeder's picture

I guarantee its Big Ten engineers that are required to get something like this to work.

How Firm Thy Friendship