College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

bbb's picture

Not much of a "slam". Why is this supposed to be interesting?

-2 HS
MikeTheBuckeye's picture

Ted Ginn has a knack for creating useless threads. Check "Bandies" under the "Other" category for further evidence. 

+4 HS
TedGinnIsFasterThanYou's picture

If you don't like it --- don't comment.

(Mod edit)

-10 HS

BBB, we know you're an OSU-hating troll....so go back to your team's miserable website

-10 HS
bbb's picture

thanks for going and downvoting literally every single post of mine :) you're quite a care-hard

-11 HS

no prob, "Agent Zero" ... maybe don't troll every forum next time

-10 HS
bbb's picture

lmfao who put that stick up your arse

-10 HS
cajunbuckeye's picture

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches

+25 HS
MikeTheBuckeye's picture

While you're at it, stop serial down voting me as well. Grow up please. I'll accept a down vote if I made a foolish comment but to have you down vote every comment I've made over the last 2 days just to hold a grudge is childish.

-2 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

I actually don't mind BBB's posts. He brings some necessary cynicism to the conversation and makes some good points, although sometimes in a dick-ish manner. He's consistent, that's for sure, and it isn't trolling.

It isn't really necessary to DV a user's entire post history tho Mr. Ted Ginn. That's not cool.

Hey, somebody did it to me, which I guess is cool, huh...just returning the favor Timmay 

-7 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

If you're going to refer to me as my real name, please spell it correctly. Thanks. I would also check out the commenting policy  and helmet sticker policies while you're at it, since you don't seem that downvotes are for bad content, not differing opinions. Mass downvoting out of spite is churlish at best.

Don't hold a grudge and downvote people you don't like "just because." Be conscientious and understanding of differing viewpoints; they're what makes the world go 'round.

+1 HS
Buckeyeneer's picture

In spite of how this thread got sidetracked, I'm actually really glad someone calls out Saban every time his cranky ass bangs this drum. Letting Saban go unopposed leaves the false impression that people agree with him.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University

+5 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I agree 100%

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+2 HS
Mercurius's picture

Is TedGinnIsFaster... really Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco?

+3 HS