College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

Marcus Mariotta is a scholar.

BuckeyeinToledo's picture
July 26, 2014 at 10:31pm
15 Comments
MacG91's picture

I remember Matt Lienart took ball room dancing his last year. 

Mac..yeah

+1 HS
512buckeye's picture

Anyone remember when Matt Leinart took ballroom dancing? Doing yoga and playing golf would certainly reduce the stress of a Heisman hopeful.

Let's party, Columbus.

BuckeyeinToledo's picture

Maybe he's a better golfer than me... I'm always ready to break an iron over my knee. 

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Yea, my stress levels by the eighth hole is are pretty bad

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

I'm going into my senior year and I only have one more class left in my major. I have a very easy schedule my last two semesters. Smart scheduling, bro. Non-athletes can do it too.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

dubjayfootball90's picture

Smart scheduling is dope, bro!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

Ashtabula's picture

You could have taken them as well...and you probably would have if you knew a couple million dollars was only one year away.

GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

Didn't Katzenmoyer take Golf and Sports Leisure? 

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

+2 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

I'm not Katzenmoyer, but I took Golf 1 & 2 and whitewater rafting while at OSU.

Each one of those was only 1 credit but the two golf classes were dope summer course to meet some of your general elective requirements. The whitewater rafting was just icing on the cake...

+3 HS
Toilrt Paper's picture

I took weight lifting and bowling. Two Phys Ed classes were required....and then there are electives.

+2 HS
rdubs's picture

But is he a gentleman?

+4 HS
danbrown7665's picture

im really glad the entire country doesn't see the classes I take and scrutinize over them

"limitations, like fears are often just illusions"
-Michael Jordan, the greatest athlete of all time

+3 HS
Mizzillion's picture

Dude has already graduated. I don't see a problem with it. In fact, it's a pretty smart move.

+7 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Agreed - if he already has graduated then why bust a nut to try and pass a course when you're trying to get to the next level in football.

brandonbauer87's picture

If I was a graduated NFL prospect, needing only to stay eligible, I'd take golf and yoga as well. Spend my mornings around scantily clad coeds and my afternoons on the links? Sounds like the life.

+2 HS