College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Mind Your Business, Jimbo

0 HS
703Buckeye's picture
July 21, 2014 at 6:44pm
9 Comments

Don't you hate it when people offer their opinion on your own business? Well Art Briles does not appreciate Jimbo Fisher complaining about the Big XII not playing a conference title game. Here's what Briles had to say to Fisher...

"Don't come down here to Texas and try to tell me how to do mine"

I agree with Briles. The Big XII is totally within NCAA rules not playing a title game. Not to mention, the Big XII can do something the other four conferences cannot do... allow for a true round-robin schedule. Why should the Big XII play a title game when their regular season already figures out the champ? I understand the larger-membership conferences cannot play a round-robin schedule but at least the PAC-12 and B1G (in 2016) will play a 9 game conference schedule, while the SEC and Jimbo's ACC will only play 8 games.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11244495/baylor-bears-art-briles-tells-florida-state-seminoles-jimbo-fisher-worry-acc-not-big-12

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments