College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

sharks's picture

I need a gif with Bert's face on Sir Mix-A-Lot's body when he's dancing across the butts.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Don't ruin a classic...

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+3 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Will this gif of Bert suffice?

+4 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture

I wouldn't walk my incredible ass on any field that Bert is in charge of.  Kind of skeeves me out that he even said it.

+1 HS
buckz4evr's picture

"skeeves",   hahaha.  definitely from the Youngstown area.

Fatpants's picture

And he followed it up with:

"Did I just say that out loud?"

+1 HS
OfficerRabbit's picture

I'm thinking Bert doesn't want Les Miles to be the only "character" head coach in the SEC, so he came up with this stunt. No human in their right mind would think that comment was an appropriate way to describe a new recruit, off camera, let alone on a national stage.

OfficerRabbit's picture

My fault.. Sorry Chadwyck11!!! All credit and revenue from this storyline shall go directly to Chadwyck11. I'm a pretty regular reader, thought for sure that if someone had posted, I would've seen it.

At the same time, the more opportunities to make fun of Bert, the better. Especially on a Friday afternoon!

+2 HS
chadwyck11's picture

No worries! You had the punchier headline :)

+2 HS
Idaho Helga's picture

Well Bert, he may HAVE an incredible one but you clearly ARE an incredible one with that comment.

+1 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

he can not lie!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+1 HS
Buck Commander's picture

And I can promise you that will be the only highlight of Arkansas's season!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+1 HS
Run_Fido_Run's picture

At Arkansas, four-star DT recruit Bijhon Jackson does have an incredible, incredible ass of a coach.

+2 HS
vitaminB's picture

Doesn't Coach often say this about Brax?

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

I hope Michigan hires him as their next head coach.

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Ann Arbor, the whore that she still is, would @ssplode.

Hate Week runneth over

jamesrbrown322's picture

In his defense, the man is probably an @ss expert

1. He has a big one.

2. His IS a HUGE one.

3. Somehow, he pulled a GREAT one:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+7 HS
PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

solid analysis

Go Bucks!

+2 HS
KingsRite's picture

Life just isn't fair...

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Kind of like the Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovitt thing huh?

+2 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Why? Because they were twins?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Didn't follow your Q JB

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Gotta give Clay Travis credit for one thing - Calling it "outkicking your coverage" is pretty hilarious...and Tennessee is the capital of it!