College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

Lewan's Ex-Girlfriend Says He Punched OSU Fan

LouGroza's picture
May 29, 2014 at 7:49pm
42 Comments

It appears Taylor Lewan has told a fib. According to his ex-girlfriend Lewan did indeed punch an OSU fan in the face and lied to everyone about it. The 36 page Ann Arbor police report had the info along with the fact that he bragged about it to his mother at breakfast the following morning. Once a liar, always a, oh never mind.

http://pro32.ap.org/article/lewans-ex-girlfriend-says-he-punched-ohio-st...

Alpo's picture

So glad my Giants didn't have the opportunity to draft that dirtbag. Would have never been able to root for him without feeling the need for a shower.

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

ex-girlfriend

I'm not saying he's innocent, but you can't always trust the word of an ex. My ex-girlfriends would swear up and down that i'm responsible for the bombing of Hiroshima.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+8 HS
BrewstersMillions's picture

And just because someone says something you want to be true (Lewan being a scumbag), doesn't mean it is. People can say whatever they want.

Whatever, dude's career at Michigan is over. Another in the long line of great Wolverines who's career is measured in wins against bad Big Ten teams.

4-6 seconds from point A to point B and when you get to point B, be pissed off

+1 HS
clogan1032's picture

Glass houses, glass houses....

-3 HS
sharks's picture

Well, falsifying a police report moves past vindictiveness,  I guess.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

LMAO buddy you had me  all the way until you said "My ex-girlfriends"...Once I seen that I knew it was one of your  funny sarcastic posts. ;)

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
Crumb's picture

Then you should tell your girlfriend 'thanks' for saying you're brave enough to end WWII and stop the slaughter of millions.

"The only good thing about it is winning the d*** thing" - Urban Meyer on The Game The War

+2 HS
AngryWoody's picture

"I'm happy that they believed me," he (Lewan) said  on a conference call the night he was drafted No. 11 overall. "I'm happy that they believed in my character, the kind of person I am. My job is to not do reckless things off the field. My job is to make sure my quarterback is safe and my running backs are in good positions to gain yards."

I'm being serious when I ask this: Does anyone else get the vibe that Taylor Lewan is a sociopath? He is just a bizarre person. He always has this strange blank stare in his eyes and he seems like he tries way too hard to seem a certain way when he speaks. I don't know. The guy has always came off as a grade-A weirdo to me, and that is all "I hate M*ch*g*n" feelings put aside.

Our Honor Defend!

+9 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

On top of that, I don't think he's a very good lineman. You can only get by on dirty play for so long. 

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

His comb-over-like hairstyle makes me want to throw up on puppies

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+3 HS
Woodysghost's picture

and that STUPID tribal tattoo. 

+3 HS
Floyd Stahl's picture

I just want to see some justice in this issue. If he punched a guy unprovoked, he deserves to be punished, and not get away with this because he's a "star" athlete.

Hovenaut's picture

This guy is close to replacing Desmond Howard on my list.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

Feminist drivel. Let me find a link to the Washington Times showing how this is all part of the government conspiracy...

+2 HS
AngryWoody's picture

Absolutely no reason to go there.

Our Honor Defend!

The satire may have not translated well.

(Upvoted)

+1 HS
AngryWoody's picture

I see what you were doing there...I was drinking last night so I blame the alcohol for derping out.

Our Honor Defend!

+1 HS

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+3 HS

No worries. I knew there was a risk some might miss the reference to a certain apologist in azure.

+2 HS
B1G_Deal's picture

' Lewd-man's ex-girlfriend '

Im thinking by this u may mean Brendo Gibbonz

Yea , that girly kicker. ,,, they have lover's quarel

I heard these two clowns would practice as QB and Center , so they could takey turns with hands touching each others butts !  

# # oh yeah.   ,, He drops Mic now ! ##

-10 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Hell you catch my current girlfriend at the wrong moment she'd probably say I was the one who punched that dude. 

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

I have a Photoshop Phriday request.....

+5 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Nobody but Urbz puts baby in the corner. 

+4 HS
sivaDavis's picture

I'm guessing they sat together the night before and watched Dirty Dancing.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
Knarcisi's picture

" I wish you played Center. "

+3 HS

" I wish you played Center. "

"I wish you could throw".

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+5 HS
Knarcisi's picture

" Your mom said the same thing last night. "

+1 HS

"I told you to stay away from her, Delonte!"

+2 HS

"But we know you can catch"

+1 HS

They're clearly auditioning for Blades of Glory 2.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Here's your photo BVTW

Earle's picture

That's just wrong.

Italics are for emphasis.

Seattle Linga's picture

Sometimes being wrong feels so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 HS

Is this camel toe friday? Seattle channeling his inner Aroldis Chapman, and throwing straight flame.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Too funny Groveport - right on

+1 HS

Sometimes being wrong feels so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not in this case...

+1 HS
BroJim's picture

Why is it wrong?

I season my simple food with hunger

Hovenaut's picture

I knew to stop scrolling and didn't.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

Seattle Linga's picture

You forgot to read through your forum manual again HOV 

You may be downgraded soon.

+1 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture