Bert takes a step up in my book

Killer nuts's picture
April 27, 2014 at 12:01pm
23 Comments
HouseHarleyBuilt's picture

This is still blasphemy.

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

If he was the first to do it, I'd cut him slack.  But since it's been done before, he's still a douche. 

My guess is that his public image is so bad right now his pr folks put this together. 

+10 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Pretty common thing to see nowadays, which is a very good thing. Nice for him to do that, but until he stops being a twat on a regular basis, he will continue to be thought of as such.

+4 HS
gumtape's picture

Comparing bert to a twat is being disrespectful to twats. I would call him more of a hobknocker.

Though now i feel bad since bert did something nice.

just another psycho, irrational, delusional Ohio St fan

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Nice gesture by Arkansas football...that's all I can say.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

That was a pretty cool gesture.  Bert lost a few douche points...but he still has a ton of them.

Class of 2010.

+4 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Bert might be one of the biggest Con men walking  the planet. Top 5 coaching money?

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I don't fault him for taking it. Arkansas is idiotic for giving it to him.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS

Yea you cant hate the man for taking free money. How Arkansas got that much wool pulled over their eyes is downright dumbfoundingly mind boggling. He might not win 3 games next year considering they have the toughest schedule in the Country hands down. This year is his last year there I would bet a pretty big nickel.

clogan1032's picture

They hired John L Smith. Not sure the wool has ever been anywhere else but over their eyes. Makes hiring Bert look genius. 

+1 HS
clogan1032's picture

They hired John L Smith. Not sure the wool has ever been anywhere else but over their eyes. Makes hiring Bert look genius. 

+1 HS
Buckeye5000's picture

Yes Ark. is stupid for having the wool pulled over their eyes by Bert, but just think how stupid the people at Tenn. and USC are to have snake-oil salesman Lane Kiffin pull the wool over their eyes so bad they hired him as their head coach. That is truly mind boggling.

Go Bucks!

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Nice job Bert - It certainly is a nice feel-good story 

Now please go back to being yourself again - with a win-less in the sec conference team.

+2 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Bert. But at least he did something that is redeeming.

+1 HS
HotSauceCommittee's picture

Only thing Bert steps up to is the buffet.

+4 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Every Pig has his day. 

+2 HS

Touche

OH_IO's picture

Regardless of the fact it's been done before, what a great move by Arkansas and Bert.  Props to them.

Oh yeah... Is it reasonable?

+2 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Thank you for giving him a compliment without simultaneously bashing him. Bravo Bret. 

+1 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

Its a class move by Arkansas football. How much did they pay Bert before Bert allowed it to happen.

+2 HS
otrain2416's picture

Bert coming strong out of the gate until the season comes then ooooooooo

tennbuckeye19's picture

I dislike Bert as much as the next guy, but I love this. Kudos to the Arkansas program for giving this guy a moment he'll never forget. 

+1 HS