College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

southbay's picture

What a waste.  I hope he gets his life together, but I don't know how you get back into football when you're in his situation.  Sad.

+1 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

Just ask Honey Badger.

LEBRON

+4 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Yeah, because smoking weed is on par with domestic violence.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

hit_the_couch's picture

Yeah, because smoking weed is on par with domestic violence.

Depends on the country we're talking about.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

+1 HS
buckeyestu's picture

Louisville will probably take him in, they seem to be known for taking on troubled athletes, and petrino/pitino they don't have many morals. Perhaps they will entice Dorial with a bar waitress and a motorcycle honey, or both. To be serious, I hope the young man gets his life together.

+3 HS
teddyballgame's picture

"Text messages from Green-Beckham’s girlfriend in subsequent days asked the victims to refrain from pursuing charges. One message read, “football is really all he has going for him and pressing charges would ruin it for him completely.”"

My guess is that LSU will take a team vote and allow him on the team...

+3 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

Why not, they took UGA's former QB (Mettenberger?) after he was dismissed.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

HotSauceCommittee's picture

Stanford will lower their academic regulations because he plays Stanford football. 

+2 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

That's not an SEC style move; Mizzou will never make it to being big time now. I think Auburn is already clearing a scholly for him.

+1 HS
bedheadjc's picture

Can't believe no one has said it yet: Good for Pinkel, and good for Missouri.

They could have used the fact that no one was willing to press charges as a reason to claim "no blood, no foul" and keep his production and talent. They did the right thing when I'm certain most in the college football world assumed they wouldn't. I believe had this been LSU he'd still be on the team.

+1 HS