College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

Final Four

NashBuckeye's picture
April 5, 2014 at 1:26am
14 Comments

What does everyone think of the Final Four?  

I know Bo Ryan is not one of our favorites, but I can't help but root for Wisky this weekend. Jimmy Jackson is my favorite all-time OSU Basketball player and you can tell how excited he is for Traevon on BTN.  My next choice is UConn because they don't play in Satan's Conference.  If Florida plays Kentucky on Monday it will be the first Championship game that I do not watch ANY of since 1978 (year before Bird vs. Magic).

Knarcisi's picture

Pulling for UConn, Wisconsin, with UConn to win Monday. No SEC, and I can't take Bo Ryan and Wisconsin winning a Champiosnhip. Unfortunately, I don't know that this UK team is stoppable right now. 

+2 HS
Alpo's picture

Being that I've lived in Ct all my 34 years and have been a rabid husky bball fan sine the late 80's, my choice is pretty obvious. If the huskies can't get it done than I have to root for Wisconsin by default. Certainly don't want either of those sec schools to win, especially UK. 

U-C-O-N-N! Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Pulling for Uconn and Wisky. There is going to be a lot of drama but I really wish that there was another team in there, I don't want any of these teams winning for different reasons. For me it's like rooting for a team when Duke and UNC play, just who the H do you pull for?

IMPOSSIBLE

ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

Wisconsin vs UConn for the title is what I'm hoping for.  Kind of torn on who I want to win, though I'd lean towards Wisconsin. 

Class of 2010.

KBonay's picture

No harm in UCONN...

+1 HS
Patriot4098's picture

I've always disliked the SEC West. The East just never came across as quite as shady--minus Kentucky. Even before UFM was at UF, and especially while he was there. I'm gonna' gloat for a second, but I told my father that not to be surprised if someday UFM replaced Tressel at OSU someday. That was at the half time of the 06 championship beat down he gave us. But anyway, Calipari and UK can fly a kite. I'm rooting for Wisky, so the B1G has tangible results to go with its basketball dominance. If not, then UF. I think Billy Donovan runs a good program down there in the hated SEC.

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Uconn is the only logical choice.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Maybe this Fab 5 can actually win something. 

Seattle Linga's picture

Hard to believe this wisky team lost to upstart nebraska at the end of the season but even more so harder to believe that uconn lost to L-ville in March by 9,032 points.

This a perfect final 4 so far now we just need Uconn to win by 1 on a deep 3 monday to keep the southern trash in check.

OSU069's picture

Aaron harrison has I've in his veins!!! He's done this 3 straight games!!

BuckGnome's picture

Freaking nuts, man.  Thought Wisky played well enough to win.   Harrison tho is no fluke.  Money in the clutch!

Seattle Linga's picture

Regardless of who you were pulling for - that second game was awesome !

Rooting for B1G enemies makes no sense in basketball where there is a huge tournament in place and SOS really doesnt matter. I do hate the Kentucky fans down here in Cincy also so it was a wish for a meteor type of moment.Great game though and I couldnt believe he took and made that shot. Ice water.