College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

Fly On, Dayton!

Deadly Nuts's picture
March 22, 2014 at 9:29pm
22 Comments

Dayton wins by 2!

That makes me feel a little better about the loss. It also sucks knowing that we probably could have beat Cuse.

rbesr's picture

Barkley was right. Dayton is the better team.

+2 HS
InvertMyVeer's picture

Barkley also said he picked us to go on a deep run this year before our game. Oh and his golf swing is just plain turrible.

Football is complicated...

ITWASME's picture

I thought that 3 was down to be honest

+1 HS
Damonbuckeye's picture

How the hell does dayton winning make you feel good about Ohio State losing to them??? Because it makes me feel worse...

Deadly Nuts's picture

Maybe the fact that Dayton proved themselves as a good team. Like I said in the forum post, it also sucks knowing that we could have beat Cuse.

LEBRON

+4 HS
southbay's picture

How do you know that we could have beaten Syracuse?

Deadly Nuts's picture

They made three shots from ten feet plus the whole game. Our offense could have put up enough

LEBRON

UrbanCulture's picture

a shannon scott non-foul away from losing in the first round

+5 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Dayton is always a scary tournament team. I think they'll lose as soon as the play an offensively competent team. 

+3 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

Dayton is always a scary tournament team.

Not really that scary if you ask me. The last time they were in the Sweet 16 was in 1984.

LEBRON

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

At least an Ohio team made the sweet 16. Meanwhile, in Indiana ...

+5 HS
UrbanCulture's picture

as Seth trolls OSU again with the "THE" comment

+2 HS
Knarcisi's picture

So what does Seth Davis have against us?

+2 HS
UrbanCulture's picture

not sure! he made the "can't duck 'em thad" comment on the selection show as well. ohhhh well

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Oh well.  Fuck him, too. Get in line. 

+5 HS
KBonay's picture

He's building his resume for ESPN.....

+1 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

Archie Miller's wife = :)

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Let's just hope Brent Musberger doesn't call the game - LOL

+3 HS
Buckeye Chuck's picture

Screw Dayton. I'll root against them as long as they're alive in the tournament. I don't mind them being happy about winning, but don't expect me to root for you after you taunt my team and my school.

I never did understand why so many people insisted we had no chance against Syracuse.

The most "loud mouth, disrespect" poster on 11W.

+1 HS
southbay's picture

I certainly saw them celebrating, which is understandable, but I didn't realize that taunting had ensued.  Sorry to hear that.

jenks's picture

If you're referring to the DDN, then that has nothing to do with the school or the team. Would you like OSU to be held accountable for everything the Dispatch says?