College sports discussion.

Indiana didn't even make the NIT

Deadly Nuts's picture
March 16, 2014 at 10:26pm
27 Comments

Bwahahaha! Good job Crean!

Poor Boy

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Kind of makes our loss to them last week look that much worse. It should simmer their delusional fans down just a tad.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+3 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Cut down the nets!

+6 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

If they win the CBI they'll be chanting "We're number 121 ........... We're number 121"

seafus26's picture

Yet, Matta lost to them...

Go Bucks and michigan STILL SUCKS!

-8 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

How many minutes was he in the game?

+3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Only 2 because he couldn't box out.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+7 HS
AndyVance's picture

Contrarian viewpoint (while not in any way supporting the assertion of the previous poster): Responding to a Matta critic with "How many minutes was he in the game" is a lot like saying "Did we win?" to a Fickell critic...

+1 HS
GoBucksToledo's picture

They also beat Michigan and Wisconsin when both were ranked in the top 5.

+2 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

Minne stands a good chance to win it all in the NIT if they play hard.  go B1G or go home!

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

The world's smallest violin playing just for Crean.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Immediately after the selection process Crean stole this child.

+8 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

At least he's not kissing it on the mouth. *shudder*

Seattle Linga's picture

Deadly Nuts - Get back in here so I can upvote your Crean Pic

+1 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture

From Big Ten champs to Big Ten chump, it's Indiana,  it's Indiana....

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

kramalanj's picture

Since I am not Irish, not sure what I was going to celebrate today, now I know. The luck of the Irish goes to Tom ( fly by handshake ) Crean. No factor in the BIG regular season or BIG tournament, no NCAA, and no more than one and done if in the NIT.

otrain2416's picture

On a positive note, they can still wear their shirts they made last year for being a #1 seed. 

+2 HS
TUNBUCK89's picture

And to think they were the N°1 team in the country coming into the 2012 season !!! One more reason to appreciate the great job & consistency of Thad since he's been at tOSU.

+1 HS
TheShookster's picture

The best part is, Indiana State got in the NIT but Indiana didn't.

+3 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

neither did Penn State…yet we have a few L's to thank PSU and IU for…I prefer to laugh at teams we beat, rather than teams that beat us and fail. 

+1 HS
ajbosu1's picture

Apples and oranges. IU's entitled fan base makes it very easy to enjoy their squirming. Crean is a toad. 

PSU, otoh, doesn't give a damn about bball.

The sting of not making the NCAAs hurts the Hoosiers much, much more. 

+2 HS
Earle's picture

Am I the only one who was reminded of a Doors song by this comment?

Take a long holiday, Tom.

Just say no to italics abuse.

GoBucksToledo's picture

Obviously Noah Vonleh made the wrong choice.  Assume he will be making the right choice and leaving for the NBA after this year.

BucksfanXC's picture

Did a team from the state of Indiana make the NCAAs? No Indiana, Indiana State, Butler, ND, Purdue... am I missing anyone?

“Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect.”  - Woody

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

Nope

+2 HS
Knarcisi's picture

More time for Crean to grow even weirder. 

+1 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

I've always wondered if Crean was grown in a lab.

Go Bucks!