College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

Dantonio gettin paper

buckeyeEddie27's picture
February 26, 2014 at 11:19am
9 Comments

Winning the Big Ten and playing better Stanford Football than Stanford pays off.

Getting a 1.65m raise. Bringing him to 3.64m a Year.

*Edit

Narduzzi will be bringing in 904,583.

tennbuckeye19's picture

Well deserved raise for probably the best MSU coach I can remember and coming off one of their best seasons in forever. 

The only question will be if the success can continue or has he hit the ceiling in East Lansing?

+3 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Very much deserved for he and Narduzzi. 

+2 HS
teddyballgame's picture

At least he earned his money, I don't think Franklin is worth what he's getting.  We'll see.

+1 HS
a.buck's picture

After the 2013 defensive nightmare I have to admit I was a bit envious of MSU's d with Narduzi until I read an article on 11W that reminded us that only a few years ago MSU's d with Narduzi was a clown show. I am convinced that OSU will return to their silver bullet form in short order. So I am happy coaches are getting paid in East Lansing, I think that it is highly likely that in a season or two Ash will collect his payday.

+3 HS
Scarlet_Buckeye's picture

Still wish Dantonio was the DC at OSU. :-/

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Coach = very good 

Personality = Needs Work

Does not always play nice with others

KBonay's picture

Joya Crowe would agree....

InvertMyVeer's picture

Still less than Ferentz (although not by much). Good for Coach D, he earned it. Sucks it was at our expense but we'll settle that score Nov. 8 in East Lansing.

Football is complicated...

hit_the_couch's picture

That's a big chunk of change for their best season in 30 years. The approving bodies will be disappointed when MSU goes back to being MSU.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!