Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Jay Paterno running for Lt. Gov. in PA

AngryWoody's picture
February 20, 2014 at 8:52pm
12 Comments
Hovenaut's picture

Interesting career move, and that's all I'll say to that.

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+1 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

His brother Scott ran for Congress some time ago.

Seattle Linga's picture

Did Scott win or lose?

Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

Lost badly to long time Democrat incumbent Tim Holden. The district went Republican in the Presidential election the same year (Bush, it was 2004).

Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks for the F.U. - interesting to see if his brother takes the same path,

+1 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

haha these Paterno's running for office...I feel like this clown JayPa HAD to have known what was going on with Jerry-gate. Put him in jail instead. Of course he was campaigning for Obama, haha, I'll just leave that alone.

-5 HS
DefendOhio's picture

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to use the "O" word? Ha ha, it's amazing how people can bring him into any kind of conversation. 

+2 HS
I_Run_The_Dave's picture

I bet the Russians are blaming Obama for losing in Men's Hockey.  If only we had repealed Obamacare prior to the Olympics, Russia would be in the Finals!

+1 HS
Ericgobucks's picture

Congratulations, i have been on this site for months and you are the first person to bring up politics, albeit in a subtle jab. Perhaps Bucknuts would be more in-line with your thinking. It's 50% politics over there. I love that 11Warriors forbids politics and religion. I guess you don't get enough on Bucknuts, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc. 

+1 HS
BuckeyeSki's picture

Franco Harris can be his campaign manager. Paterno cultists unite!

Banned from BlackShoeDiaries since 2008. Crime: Slander/Defamation of Character Judgement: Guilty

+1 HS
vitaminB's picture

Will he have to step down as Lt Governor of Paternoville, or can he handle both positions?

+3 HS
Ericgobucks's picture

I can't stand Jay Paterno's smug, arrogant attitude. I don't expect him to not believe/defend his father, but I also question how much he knew. No one is interested in him continuing his "public" life. Go the F away. 

+2 HS