1 Indiana (21)
2 Louisville (5)
3 Kentucky (5)
4 Ohio State
6 North Carolina State
12 North Carolina
14 Michigan State
20 San Diego State
23 Notre Dame
24-T Florida State
- The B1G gets 5 ranked teams with Indiana being its highest (as if we didn't see that coming).
- Looks to be a deep league this year with most teams reloaded. Teams like Iowa, Minnesota and Purdue should make some noise come conference time.
- OSU at #4 is way too high. Maybe if we had Sully back and recruited more than just 1 player should we warrent this spot. Michigan @ #5 is probably right seeing how they got a decient recruiting class. Lets hope next year this is where OSU and Michigan football programs are ranked next year.
- Nebraska first year head coach starts for the Cornhuskers in attempt to make them more competitive in the B1G.
- Can Minnesota stay healthy, Gophers seem to never catch a break.
- How will the badger respond to mike bruesewitz injury.
- Memphis is overhyped. Saw them play in Columbus last year at the NCAA games. Not the team we thought they would be. Last year they started #8 and lost to Michigan...
What's your thoughts on the polls or stories/expectations around the B1G.