Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Thank 11w

+5 HS
teakwood's picture
June 21, 2017 at 11:53pm
13 Comments

I love this site, It gives me great news daily on the Buckeye football and other Buckeye related events.  I appreciate that this is a "safe space" I think you lead the conversation On Tyreke respectfully.  And after seeing some recent events ...  Is there a way just to write the staff? I hear the discussions, i just don't understand the blow back you received, and part of the idea Tyreke expressed.  Can black people not want to live?  People basically argued that he shouldn't fear for his life or at least not express he fears for his life, in what ever form it comes.  i wish I could understand peoples POV without them throwing out "debunked Facts" or easily argued ideas.  Black lives matter is a movement because black lives don't matter.  Not to enough people that make decisions whether government or juries of our peers!!!!.   I love this site, It gives me great news daily on the Buckeye football and other Buckeye related events.  I can see this being taken down but still thanks for the way you guys handle it regardless of how you feel regarding the issue!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments