Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

MiamiBuckeye's Monday Music Medley XXVI (Relaxation Edition)

+6 HS
MiamiBuckeye's picture
June 12, 2017 at 7:27pm
17 Comments

What up everyone? Today's medley is going to be a bit light on commentary as I've just finished driving 9 hours across the state of Florida and I'm a bit burnt out. The theme for this week is something I need right now: relaxation. So all the songs I've picked are supposed to relax you.

This is a song that always makes me imagine a beautiful castle of crystal glass on the face of the moon. One of Kamelot's most underrated songs from their most underrated album, Fourth Legacy. This is "Lunar Sanctum."

One of my all-time go-to songs when I'm feeling down. This next one is "Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens.

DMX is probably the last artist you think of when it comes to relaxation, but this song, "Slippin" is actually a pretty mellow tune. Also one of his best.

This next song comes from Chinese folk-pop singer, Gong Yue. This is the gorgeous "Bamboo Under Moonlight."

And last up, perhaps the most mellow song ever composed by an American band, Incubus's "Aqueous Transmission."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments