Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

4 hour layover in Nashville, Daisy dukes and boots, I'm an Immunologist, AMA

+12 HS
Louie1131's picture
May 28, 2017 at 3:43pm
131 Comments

Hit Nashville for a buddy's 30th, there is currently more alcohol than water in circulatory system.

My shower was defiled by one of said buddy's friends with someone I can only classify as "what you would imagine someone from Mississippi looks like".

It's not technically a lay over, I just had to leave Nashville proper as the amount of jean shorts and boots cladden women was making me contemplate moving.  

To answer your first question: Immunology is the study of the immune system (i.e. that thing that keeps you from dying when you go skinny dipping with girls in jean shorts and boots in January).

I currently reside in Scottsdale, but after a year at Carnegie Mellon (fuck you physics), I graduated from THE greatest damn university in the country, had a quick two years in the fertile Myrtle Beach, and then finished strong on my tour of 'Murica's greatest party schools to do my grad work at the school THE Ohio State Univeristy beat in the '97 Rose Bowl (ASU). 

Got 4 hours to kill, Nashville Airport sells "To-Go-Beers" at all the bars... lets do this...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 131 Comments