Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

So, I was off the grid most of the weekend...

+9 HS
Earle's picture
April 17, 2017 at 9:14am
247 Comments

Which is to say, that I was checking in on mobile frequently.  Some of you may be aware that there was a gigantic MOD (+Louie and GB) Circle Jer AMA that took place over the weekend.  I just spent the better part of an hour scrolling through that monstrosity thread, and I have some questions/observations:

I don't know how many times I tried to scroll through that thread before I gave up due to the lagging and accidental "clicks" that took me to another page. 

All those MODs on scene, and no one bothers to create a secondary thread once it got out of hound?  I get that at a certain point the quest for C1K became real, but how did it ever get that far?

At some point, the thread became like that relationship that you know is over, but you just don't have the courage or the energy to end it.  

I figured with all those comments, something really special must be going on.  Boy, was I wrong about that.

Did you guys give 992 a heart attack trying to "keep his Wire clean"?

I do not auto UV Grateful.  He has to earn it just like everyone else.

My scrolling finger is sore.

I'm sure I'll have more to say in the comments.  But this post is getting a little long, and my scrolling finger is already aching, so I'll just close with this:

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 247 Comments