Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Two Truths and a Lie

+16 HS
Soulpatroldaughter's picture
April 12, 2017 at 8:34pm
360 Comments

Tis family game night 11 warriors! I challenge you all to "Two Truths and a Lie." Pretty self explanatory, but I'll go ahead and give some directions as I'm sure some of you *cough cough chica* will need them.

Rules:

• All of you are welcome to post two truths and a lie about yourselves. For example, if Urban was playing he might say "I was head coach over Tebow when he was in college, my favorite colors are blue and yellow, and I have a son and two daughters."
  • Then everyone would guess what his "lie" was 
  • It is up to the discretion of the person posing the question when to reveal the answer but I would suggest waiting until a handful of correct responses have been given to give everyone a chance to guess.
  • Keep in mind, these are fun facts and a cool way to learn trivia- so the more interesting you make your truths the more fun and harder for people to guess 
  • Please feel free to elaborate on any cool truths once you have revealed the answer but be aware; any truths too unbelievable will be classified as "pics or it didn't happen" 
  • Buckeye themed truths will probably get you brownie points w the mods 

Good luck and happy deceiving!!

Go Bucks 

Beat Michigan

Beat Indiana 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 360 Comments