Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Spring Time! 11w yard work, outdoor projects, and lawn care

+5 HS
osu07asu10's picture
April 3, 2017 at 12:15pm
205 Comments

For nearly everyone, spring is in the air. Sometimes that means cleaning, sometimes it means yard work you didn't do last fall, and for others it means kicking your seasonal depression by attacking outdoor projects with enthusiasm unknown to mankind.

Whatever it is, you're probably going to be drinking alcohol and will definitely run into some issues and need to vent...

Consider this a catch all for everything spring time and outdoors. For the last 3 years I've been renovating the inside of my house while the outside has been largely neglected. We've removed trees, started a war with honeysuckle, and have gone about laying sod and salvaging the existing grass.

On the docket this spring: clearing a place for a pool house, paving our driveway, removing 3 trees, finally killing honeysuckle, adding a paver patio and new fence section to our side yard, and painting the exterior of our house.

I'm gonna need a lot of beer.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 205 Comments