Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

How 11W are you? Icon trivia.

+6 HS
BurningRiverBuckeye's picture
February 20, 2017 at 1:45pm
81 Comments

Chalk this one up to the off-season. With a long off-season ahead of us and all the recent talk about icons, I thought it would be fun to put together a little icon guessing game to test your knowledge. I have randomly selected 10 accounts off the leaderboard and posted their icons below. 1 point for each one you can correctly guess without looking at the answers. Good luck!

Grading Scale: 

• 10 Points = You are the Urban Meyer of the 11W icon test. 
  • 7-9 Points = You are the Jim Harbaugh of the 11W icon test. You know (won) most but had a couple slip ups along the way and probably threw your headset. Perhaps hiring a MODs parent to your staff will get you to Urban Meyers level. 
  • 4-6 Points = How are you doing Kirk Ferentz? Don't worry, even though you are mediocre there's an extension coming your away. 
  • Below 4 Points = I'll let you choose between Purdue and Rutgers. You would've been better off not showing up. 

1. 4. 

Answers: 1) KBONAY 2) Bucknut1994 3) Aznchipmunk 4) Barfolomew 5) Hovenaut 6) GratefulBuck 7) YTownBucki 8) John Cooper's Lucky Pig 9) Seattle Linga 10) BeatTTUN

How many did you get? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 81 Comments