Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

What are you looking forward to most this long off season?

+2 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture
January 10, 2017 at 10:24am
50 Comments

It's here.  

The dreaded off season.

The long arduous march to the end of August has begun. It's easy to get down this time of year especially with how our season ended. So I think it's important to stay positive and look forward to all the good stuff the off season has to offer.  Spring, warmer weather, Summertime, all that stuff.  

Looking at the bright side I have some very cool stuff coming up this off season aside from the obvious seasonal changes and I'm looking forward to them.  This off season is taking an L.  Believe that.  

In the immediate future I have a week off of work next month so that's awesome. Behind that, I'm fortunate enough to celebrate another birthday this March. (Speaking of March, St Paddy's Day is on a Friday this year so that kicks ass) My son turns four almost immediately after my birthday. Couldn't be more proud of that little guy. Can't wait to watch him learn to ride a two wheeler!  My Daughter is walking now so doing big girl things outside this year will be special.  

A little further out is a golf league I'll be monkeying around with, as well as a week long Golf trip in June which is just Glorious. My wife bless her heart, is OK with it btw. She teaches so she's got the whole summer off too.  Awesome.  Mixed in with all of the previous I'll still have two more weeks of vacation to use. Blessed. 

July will mark 9 years of Marital Bliss for Mrs 27 and I.  Hard to believe.  Feels like yesterday I was watching Urban stomp a mud hole in Tress's ass at her apartment and trying to not look like a complete psychopath to my fiance.  I still have an eye twitch from holding all that in.

Springtime, Easter celebration, Warm weather, BBQ's, Trips to the Zoo, Back Yard fun with kids, Golf, Washing and Waxing the ride to perfection, Neighborhood get-togethers.  It's all coming.  

I have so much to look forward to and be thankful for.  So, Eleven Warriors what about you?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments