Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Why I love Eleven Warriors (Especially When the Buckeyes Lose)

+19 HS
Crumb's picture
January 1, 2017 at 4:04am
82 Comments

I first found this site in 2013 when I was looking for a way to read about the Buckeyes without hearing about certain game that December. It's been a Godsend ever since.

The rest of the world loves to hate Ohio State. So when the Buckeyes slip up and lose I used to almost go into a sports coma not following anything until they won again. Thanks to this site I don't have to do that.

I love reading from skilled and talented writers who know football as much (if not better) than the main stream sports writers but who are also shameless, Buckeye homers like me.

The best part of this site and of all the dubbers is that we all love the Buckeyes. From the crazy people who call for the head coach after and during a loss in any sport, to the equally crazy people who tell those guys to go root for another team for daring to question a coach and everyone in between. 

We love the Buckeyes, so we're pissed tonight. We're gonna say stupid stuff on here we wouldn't say if we were all together at a bar watching the game(s). That's why I love Eleven Warriors especially when the Buckeyes lose, cause I'm among people who love the Buckeyes as much as I do, where trolling isn't welcome, but sharing in sorrow is.

We say anything to each other with plenty opposing takes as long as it's within the site code of conduct. For me there's just one important thing, no matter what you read, don't tell someone to go root for someone else. For me, come as you are, root for the Buckeyes as you are. Being a Buckeye has brought me a lot of joy in my life and I'll never discourage and always encourage others to join in on the fun. Ohio is home, Ohio is family, and I love Ohio! O-H!

P.S. When remembering 2016, remember 30-27.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 82 Comments