Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The Ohio Brands Thread

+3 HS
All Ok Jumpmaster's picture
December 19, 2016 at 8:01pm
60 Comments

This post was going to start out as a question / request for help, so I am go to go ahead and ask that first. 

A few weeks ago I saw brand on Instagram that had shirts and hats with a solid silhouette of the state of Ohio with stars around in a perfect circle. No words, just that as the logo.  I cannot for the life of me remember their name or find that page now.  Does anybody have any inclination of what that brand might be? I am really hoping to track it down.

// break //

Then I figured we could use this thread to bring to light any brands that people know of that are from Ohio and / or make Ohio specific clothes.  Beohioproud is one that I know of, and I am sure there are many more.  I’m sure those of us that don’t live in the State currently or even closer to Columbus don’t know of all of the various options out there, but I take pride in nothing more than repping the State when I am living outside of it. Thanks for any contributions.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 60 Comments