Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Thank You 11W

+17 HS
MN Buckeye's picture
November 28, 2016 at 9:50am
16 Comments

The 11W writers and mods have been fantastic all year, but I particularly want to recognize their work over the past week. There have been hundreds of excellent articles and forum posts covering the pregame, game, and postgame; so many that I have not been able to read them all. Just like the football team, everyone here stepped up their game. 

There are so many articles that stuck with me, but two I will mention are Eric Seger's lengthy and thorough pregame analysis and DJ's celebratory Sunday Skull Session. Some weeks require no days off, I guess. I have a feeling that Ramzy's upcoming Wednesday Situational is going to be yet another instant classic. Are there specific articles/posts that helped inform or shape your views this past week?

The mods have been working overtime managing the posts and comments, keeping the conversations real and interesting and fun. Seriously, do you mods have other jobs?(By the way, I didn't see any similar posts in the archives, so feel free to nuke this one if it is. I have unwittingly created dupe posts before.) 

So 11W is not only the best Ohio State site on the internet, for many of us it is our home page or the first site we hit, and the writers and mods are a big part of what makes this site so great. This past week, everybody here just killed it. Thanks, 11W!

TL/DR: 11W wins with people

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments