Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Things we did differently yesterday that might have caused an adverse butterfly effect but thankfully didn't

+3 HS
BeatTTUN's picture
November 27, 2016 at 12:10pm
4 Comments

1. Nervously deciding between Nacho Verde and Pancakes, bacon and eggs for breakfast during The Game. (Nacho Verde is undefeated)

2. Going for a 5 mile walk prior to The Game (normally a 2 mile good luck jog)

3. Not being showered and in my game outfit at kickoff 

4. I wore blue during The Game week

5. Nacho Verde was not prepared until the start of the 2nd quarter (Mrs BeatTTUN didn't fry up the chips yet)

6. I did not have my Buckeyes blanket to keep me warm, both my boys had it and since I didn't have during the start of The Game I left it up for fate.

7. I didn't tape my ankles

8.  I didn't shave my head on gameday 

9. I did not listen to my TBDBITL cd prior to kickoff 

10. I wore socks during The Game, kind of necessary considering I didn't have a blanket. 

All of these things did not get in the way of The Ohio State Buckeyes beating TTUN once again. It is a wonderful feeling sitting here thinking those things had any effect on the outcome but I doubt I'm the only one that thinks everything I do on gameday will be a factor. 

Everything just looks, smells and feels better after watching the Buckeyes Beat Michigan 

May your 365 days of Happiness be just wonderful Dudes and Beckys 

Go Buckeyes

Beat Michigan 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments