Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Nothing LIke Trollin yourself so you can come back and say...I told you so

+4 HS
Blackcoffee's picture
November 23, 2016 at 1:46pm
52 Comments

Oh, yes, I get it, I hit a nerve. I suggested that an icon of OSU Football could've chose a more appropiate method of voicing displeasure with the new troll mentality of the site, which is, bash the offensive coordinators, every one, after a win, and do it for at least 24 hours after a victory, cause it wouldn't be trolling unless it just harshed everyone elses mellow.And the latest fashion, bash JT.

So, in the few moments this post is up before its deleted, I'd like to take the opportunity to urge people to use your own mind, don't follow the pack, because the pack is usually trolls, and even at times, a mob. This way, you can be constructive in your posting, feel better about yourself, and about everyone else. I for one, don't see all the negatives like some do, thats all good, it is what it is. Doesn't mean I cannot watch the game, contribute hopefully constructive and entertaining(gotta be entertaining or why bother) posts, and maintain my passion for the Ohio State Football team.

I have been trolled before on this site, so whatever, but personally before this game, this Saturdays' game, selfishly, I am gonna say fuck you to the new wave of trolls on this site, or better, go post your troll shite on fuckbook, or twitter.The team is 11-1, so sorry that doesn't fit your agenda. And heres what I think...Beck is a good coach, Warriner is a good coach, JT is a helluva of a quarterback, the offense is just fine, and we are gonna kick the shit out of those ass hats Saturday.

go bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 52 Comments