Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Your Halloween traditional shows.

+4 HS
allinosu's picture
October 24, 2016 at 6:51pm
24 Comments

Halloween is my favorite time of year. Fall is in the air which means leaves are changing, pumpkins are every where and children are readying their costumes for beggar's night. Every year, my wife and I dig out dvds that are in storage for each year and each night of the week before Halloween we watch our favorites. Some are old and some not so much. Tonight starts that tradition. We start with cartoons like Carley Beth and Goosebumps 'the Haunted mask', The Great Pumpkin, The Halloween Tree, Scooby Doo The Goblin King and The Scarecrow. Then we move on to funnier ones like 'Hocus Pocus' before we go to the real monsters. I've watched Alien and Aliens since I can remember. Then Halloween 1+2. Lastly I watch the monster born from fear of the nuclear age and has reigned through the years since, the king of all monsters, Godzilla (oldest and the newest ones).  List some of yours and I might try a few more.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments