Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

MEDICAL ADVICE

+4 HS
Marine1's picture
October 20, 2016 at 1:51pm
12 Comments

Good morning my brothers and sisters, I came home from my doctors offce today very happy that I am still 6 months later very much in remission, and a little bummed:

I thought the pain I had in my right shoulder was from all the surgeries that I had..... and am scratching my head, at the risk of sounding like a whiner, for about 3 weeks I have had severe pain, (I am painkiller free and clean) my Doctor examined me, did an X-Ray, and told me I had a severe tear of the Rotator Cuff, and Ligament separation of the lower scapula  so here I sat (??????) have not a clue how or why, it has been over 20 years when I last played football, just a few since I last played B-Ball ....

My Question is this;  How can I ease the misery just a bit  ......... I do not want to go thru that white oblong pill routine ever, ever again ? so, if I cannot find a homeopathic solution, I guess I go back to the glassy-eyed routine again.........  after all, I made a promise to GOD, and it means a lot for me to keep it......  he has to have a plan for me, or I would not be here today...........   and in advance BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU........  I AM PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

JOHNNY

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments