Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

First hurricane, kinda nervous.

+4 HS
Posterchild's picture
October 4, 2016 at 9:57pm
133 Comments

Well boys and gals, I'm a transplant from good ole Cowtown living in Hollywood, Florida. This weekend, as you may have heard we will get hit with our first hurricane in over 10 years. This however is my first, as I moved down here 9 years ago. It's apparently going to be a big one, category 4. I am not worried about much more than having electricity to be able to watch the game this weekend. In lieu of advice on how to weather the storm I only ask one thing from my brothers of 11W.... I'll be depending on you guys to keep me updated throughout the game, in case I do lose power. GO BUCKS!!!

Edit 10/8: Just a quick update, I did make it out of Hollywood, am now in St. Pete. Luckily the Hurricane (mostly) missed South Florida. Unfortunately, it still smashed into parts of Central and North Florida. To any of you up there and in Georgia and Carolina I hope you and your families are okay.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 133 Comments