Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Madden Connected Franchise

+2 HS
NGBuck21's picture
October 4, 2016 at 12:03pm
2 Comments

Hey all,

I was seeing if anyone would be interested in doing an online franchise for PS4. I have an Xbox One as well but my other friends only have Playstaton. Preferably owners only, no players, and no coaches as you could get fired and have no team to control I believe.

We currently have a league in week 5 with 4 user teams controlling the NFC South division. We were looking for at least 4 others to possibly be in the same AFC division. That way we maximize as many user games as possible with a possible user v user in the Superbowl.

Say we have a lot of interest and can pretty much fill the entire league up with 32 user teams we would simply start over. We may start over anyway.

Let me know if seriously interested. The more the better as user games and playing v. other people and not the CPU is way more fun. Also, if you happen to be the short end of the stick and decide to quit so be it. But our goal is to have the same users year to year and see who can best manage their teams over the course of a decent amount of time. We would advance once a week so we can keep the flow going and have no significant delays.

Let me know. My PSN is ngregg21 or Silverbullet12OH. I cannot remember off the top of my head at the moment. My Xbox One username is xxANAMATEURxx if people are interested for that system.

Coolio, peace out!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 2 Comments