Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Clown Crisis [MOD Edit: Clown crisis indeed, including the lackluster title for this forum topic]

+1 HS
URBANDYNASTY's picture
September 30, 2016 at 1:13pm
92 Comments

And the clown epidemic continues. WTF is wrong with people? In the Cincy area alone several schools have been shut down today because of threats that were made by these "clowns"

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/09/28/creepy-clowns-reportedly...

"Reading schools are closed Friday after a woman reported being attacked by a male dressed as a clown. The woman told police that her attacker made a threat against students."

Reading police said Kim Youngblood was smoking a cigarette on her porch at South Terrace Apartments when the clown appeared. The male grabbed Youngblood by the throat and reportedly stated, "I should just kill you now."

According to Youngblood, the clown then said "that some students and teachers would wish they were never born at the Jr. and Sr. High School today."

Youngblood told police the male fled after an alarm went off in a nearby apartment. The male grabbed Youngblood's throat harder for a second before fleeing, police stated in the release.

The male suspect was reportedly wearing a striped outfit, red wig and white clown mask."

I picked up my younger cousins yesterday after school and they refused to come out of their house because of what has been going on. Kids are talking about it and it's a serious issue. My cousin said 3 people have been killed by the clowns already, but he's only 11 so I'm not sure if that's accurate or not.

What would you do if you came across one of these clowns? Report them? Run after them? Feel free to post updates of clowns near you in the thread below. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 92 Comments