Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Wednesday Ramblings - Season Preview

+12 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
August 24, 2016 at 9:05am
173 Comments

Coming at your screens on a Wednesday again.  Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

The Buckeyes wrapped up camp and the good news is that there really isn't much news.  There isn't any drama surrounding this year's camp like there has been in years past and, IMO, that's a great thing.  Injuries were kept to a minimum and things seem optimistic coming out of camp.

There are a few position battles at hand, particularly on the offensive line.  Call me crazy, but I think this year's o-line has to potential to be better than the championship line from 2014.  I do think Demetrius Knox cracks that lineup before it's all said and done, I have no reasoning to explain this just that I think it will happen.

While most are saying that Curtis Samuel is their break out star, I think Johnnie Dixon has a big year.  Dixon was a pure talent out of high school but hasn't been able to avoid the injury bug.  I think he's the kind of guy that will put in work on Saturdays quietly at first and then a household name by seasons end.

My official prediction, Buckeyes go 11-1 with a loss @ Wisconsin and then destroy Iowa in the B1GCG resulting in a playoff berth against Clemson.  The Michigan game will again be between two top 5 teams and the rivalry will officially be restored as JT Barrett runs for a score to wrap up a 10 point win after Michigan led by 17 at the half.  Couches will be burned, people will be drunk, and the Buckeyes will again rule the B1G.

While this version of Ramblings is specific to the football season, feel free to talk about (it. MOD EDIT - moved to Ohio State football forum).

Your drink of the week is Woodford Reserve.  I was stunned to see it at the local Navy Exchange for only $19.95 a bottle, so I bought a box of 6 bottles.  It's the monthly special for those of you with access to the Exchange. 

Carry on, asshats.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 173 Comments