Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

A Goodbye

-2 HS
MRON46's picture
June 6, 2016 at 10:57am
226 Comments

This is my last post here since it's clear I'm not welcome anymore. Why am I not welcome? Because I graduated from Michigan and defend Jim Harbaugh without sugar coating anything. Apparently that now classifies as trolling and as a personal attack against OSU fans.

Thanks to the posters who treated me respectfully and who I had great conversations and debates with. To those who bullied me with non stop downvotes and displayed a pettiness and insecurity, well, I urge you to remember this is just a game. It's college sports, it's supposed to be fun, and there are so many more important things in ones life. No mater which side of the rivalry you fall on you don't have to take everything so personal, and I feel bad so bad for the people who do.

Good luck this fall, and I really mean that. I love this game and love this rivalry, and that was why I signed up here in the first place. Hopefully in time you can learn to open your arms to more fans like myself who just want to talk ball representing the other side, but it's clear there are a lot here who don't want that. Regardless, no ill will. Go blue and god  bless.

MRon46

MOD EDIT - Adding info on helmet stickers, and how many it takes to comment, here: http://www.elevenwarriors.com/help/helmet-stickers

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 226 Comments