Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Made In America: Your favorite moments/characters from "The Sopranos."

+8 HS
Urbz4President's picture
May 21, 2016 at 1:24pm
103 Comments

When the girlfriend gets off of work in a couple hours, we're going to be watching the final two episodes. I watched the series when it was on television, I also own the collector's edition box set of DVD's (although we're watching it on HBOGo). This is her first time through

In my humble opinion, The Sopranos is easily the greatest television series of all time. So for the sake of discussion, who are your favorite/least favorite characters? What are some of your favorite moments?

Tony is probably my favorite character. Sort of crazy that the series makes you cheer for him, considering all of the awful shit he does. 

Paulie is a close second, gotta love the guy. I also really liked John Sacrimoni. 

For one reason or another, I hated Janis throughout the entire series. Did anyone else feel that way?

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing the discussion that comes in this thread. I find myself starting at season one, episode one and making my way through the series every few years or so. I find something new every time I go through it. The complexity in the writing continues to blow my mind, the symbolism, the dream sequences. It is truly an American epic. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 103 Comments