Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Ramblings - Special Edition

+10 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
May 20, 2016 at 7:18am
236 Comments

This version of Ramblings isn't exactly special, but there are a number of things to banter about these days.  Actually, I'm pretty certain that there's never been a special edition of Ramblings.

The offseason banter has been, dare I say, pathetic around here this offseason.  My goal is to fix that.  The 11W offseason is all about banter and debauchery...and Zima.  Zima is cool.

The Cavs are looking every bit of the juggernaut we originally thought they would be.  You want to guard the arc?  They'll pound it inside.  You wanna guard the paint or double LeBron?  Well, how does a record barrage of threes sound?  Yeah, they're looking unbeatable and don't even start with the bullshit of East v. West.  The Cavs are simply dominating in a way maybe not seen before.  And to that I say, #EffSteph.

The main reason for my special Ramblings is that my family and I are preparing, months ahead of time, our move to the greatest city in the world.  You guessed it, Columbus, OH.  Even better news is that based on comparables in the market we will be able to list our home about 20K more than expected! 

I just finished remodeling my master bathroom and I have to give a shoutout to Apack614 for his continued help in the project.  He learned a thing or two about working like a real man as well.  Luckily, this remodel didn't require nearly as many Lowe's trips as my kitchen.  Speaking of the kitchen, I have to do the floor this weekend.  Being that my move is happening earlier than expected I've chosen to go the route of luxury groutable vinyl tile.  I just don't have the time to lay actual tile.  Photo below.

Let us all rejoice in the fact that it's Friday and things in life are exciting.  You woke up today, enjoy it!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 236 Comments