Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tips to find old game programs?

+3 HS
RileyBuckeye's picture
May 5, 2016 at 9:41pm
29 Comments

My dad and I set out to see a game in each B1G stadium in 2013. So far, we've knocked out:

'13 Purdue, '13 Illinois, '14 Maryland, '14 MSU, '14 B1G CG, '15 Indiana, '15 TTUN.

I have the tickets stubs, but now I'm wishing I had picked up a gameday program from each game. I did pick one up at the TTUN game (sorry Woody, that school doesn't deserve Buckeye money), but I don't have any of the others.

Anyone know of anywhere I might find one of these programs? I browse eBay often, but never lucky enough to find one. It's a long shot, but I figured it's worth it to throw it out there. 

Changing gears....I spoke to a few of you a while back about me gathering all the different helmets the Buckeyes have worn over the years in a mini collection. I finished it!

I bought a couple of them, and made the rest. To the best of my knowledge, this is every helmet the Buckeyes have worn post-leather days.  I had to take some creative liberties with the camo helmet and the 2011 throwback....the rare real camo mini helmets run in the $300-$500 range.  Yikes....

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments