Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I got accepted to The Ohio State University !!

+19 HS
Magic Conch Shell's picture
May 4, 2016 at 2:37pm
58 Comments

Last August I moved into the University of Louisville and planed on studying CIS. This was the plan after I was denied by Ohio State. Three days before classes began I realized I wanted Ohio State more than anything and I would do whatever was necessary to get admitted. I disenrolled from Louisville and enrolled in the local college in my hometown. It was a difficult year, the local college had recently just become a four year school and did not have everything fully worked out but I got all A's. Today I went to OSU's website to see if I need to send anymore information on to them to complete the transfer process and next to my name was one word "Accepted." I am not going to lie, I cried. I have worked towards this moment for so long and it finally happened!!! I will be attending The Ohio State next Fall as a pre-business major with an interest in Information Systems my goal is to graduate with a degree in MIS. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 58 Comments