Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

11W album collection

+10 HS
Elks' comb over's picture
April 11, 2016 at 8:00am
128 Comments
Looking around I noticed we didn't have one so I figured I would set up a room to house our favorite album collection. Feel free to post your favorites or ones that you think everyone should hear. 

Disclaimer: We are talking albums not singles or greatest hits. It's better to hear the whole story.

Now that that is out of the way on to getting this collection going and archived. Typically I would go a Zeppelin album but I'm sure others will have that covered so I will go a bit obscure.

The band is by no means obscure but I'm sure this is one that has passed many by being their last album in 2010. It's a fantastic album from start to finish. Saturday Sun pulls in from the beginning leading you on to a series of slow rock tunes before picking you back up near the end with the song Inside Out to help close out the album. The songs are all well crafted and Neil's vocals and songwriting are flawless like everything he has ever done or touched. Truly a well crafted masterpiece that belongs in the collection.

So we will use the honor system here. Feel free to take one but be sure to leave one.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 128 Comments