Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Relationship Advice/Fight/Argument

+2 HS
dc28's picture
April 9, 2016 at 12:17am
163 Comments

I got engaged in December. My fiancé and I went out tonight to have have drinks. To make a long story short, she threw a plate full of pizza and told me to leave our apartment and not to come back. I said I was leaving but would be back in the morning. She said if I came back she would hurt her self and blame me. I said ok and asked for the ring back and left. 

My question is this, I know what she said is messed up and I have blinders on but do I end it and move on? Remind you that  we argued and I never touched her but did stoop to her level and called her bad names. Should I still move on without her? I'm at my buddies house tonight and afraid to go home tomorrow because she may harm her self and blame me.

Hate to air dirt laundry but need advice. Is this serious stuff where I should move on or chalk it up to her being drunk. She is 42 and I'm 40 if that makes a difference. Plus I'm a school teacher and can't have her falsely accuse me of domestic violence. 

I'm thinking I will go to apartment tomorrow with a friend and grab some belongings and leave. 

Any advice is appreciated 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 163 Comments