Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

If you could sit down and do a interview with any "Sports" celebrity alive today who would it be and why?

+3 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
April 1, 2016 at 6:26am
64 Comments

I would interview Archie Griffin. My father was a die hard Buckeye. His funeral was a scarlet and grey motif if you will. His casket was filled with buckeye memorabilia. For his 70th birthday my sister got a TOSU football signed by Archie Griffin for him. At the time she worked @ Columbia Gas  and one of their lobbyist hooked her up. His performance in the Rose Bowl the year we blew out USC really put me "all in" as a buckeye fanatic @ 12 yo. I could only imagine all the stories he could tell as he has seen a lot over the years, woody, earl, coop, Tressel and now Coach Meyer. He's been all class and a great ambassador for TOSU. His 31 100 yard rushing games in a row  is truly amazing. Especially since Woody never hid the fact TOSU was going run the ball and run the ball often. The defenses knew it was coming and still couldn't stop it. We have had an abundance of great running backs over the years and as I remember only zeke had anything comparable to that. Need I  mention what team broke zeke's consecutive string? Have a good april fool's day bro's!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 64 Comments