Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Strange jet in the sky.

0 HS
allinosu's picture
February 27, 2016 at 9:58pm
95 Comments

For about 7 years now my wife and I have witnessed or heard a jet flying in the area where we live. It flies mostly at night or over cast days. We get up twice every night and go out with our dogs so they can relieve themselves and on most nights the jet is doing it's thing. I have gotten several good looks at it during the day between clouds with my binoculars and it reminds me of a jet from the sixties because of the fatter body. The peculiar thing is that it slows down to a point one would think it would fall from the sky then a loud noise comes from it like an electric generator on steroids for about 10 second then it literally disappears. At this point I want to say I am sane and I had to see it several times to believe it. The sound just goes quiet and then about thirty seconds later it appears away from where it disappeared with two large swirling smoke trails behind it and an unwinding like sound of a jets engines. At night you can see it's lights disappear and then reappear. Over the years I have turn several people on to it and they don't know what to make of it either. The funny thing is how skeptical they are until they see it and then they are saying things like "The damn thing just disappears".  The thing about this one is it appears most nights and anyone can  see it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 95 Comments