Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

So We All Went Out To Dinner Last Night

0 HS
Oyster's picture
February 10, 2016 at 8:57am
177 Comments

We decided to head out as a family and take some time to have a meal without any distractions, not that any of us really thought the phones would be put down or actual conversation would take place, but it was a nice thought.  We all decided to go to one of our favorite places, Bob Evans.  The atmosphere is definately fun (I love the funny signs on the walls with the witty sayings and quips) and the food is always good, even thought we always get the same thing every time.  So we sit down and I make sure to position myself so I can see the TV's and the wait staff.  I love their wait staff, but I digress.  We all end up ordering the same things we always do, tall draft beer, 20 wings (all drummies) and the silence starts.  I watch TV, the phones come out and it ends up being a typical night, except now I have wings for lunch today too.

Oh, I almost forgot.  We didn't really got to Bob Evans, we went to Roosters.  It's right next door and since everyone knows where Bob Evans is, I thought it would be easier to just use that as the location instead of where we really went.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 177 Comments