Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Im sorry, and I am not sorry

0 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
January 27, 2016 at 12:18pm
88 Comments

So a week ago I was put into eleven warriors jail. At first I was mad, than I had a revelation. A lot of the mods have an undying love for Thad Matta, they feel that any sort of attack (or just an honest viewpoint) is blasphemy so they go out of their way to either lock a thread, or completely remove it aka nuking. So this leads me to believe that the mods dont like different opinions than the ones they have. Per the commenting policy, every opinion is allowed. So why is it whenever someone gets mad because the basketball team sucks and someone posts a forum about fire Thad Matta or a discussion about who the next basketball coach could be are those forum posts removed or locked without actually having a discussion. It is a cowards way to go about things. Sometimes sure I can say something that isnt very nice (we all have those moments) but after the Maryland game last week, I tried three times to post a forum saying we need a new coach, and everytime it was either deleted or locked. This should not be allowed, as once again the commenting policy states all opinions are allowed. So yes I am sorry if I have said something that wasnt so nice to another eleven warriors premium subscriber, but no I am not sorry for voicing my differing opinion of the basketball team and feel like the university needs an upgrade at the head coaching position.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 88 Comments