Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
January 26, 2016 at 7:55am
214 Comments

Welcome to Tuesday Ramblings; a place where the beer flows like wine and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.  I got my year’s worth of snow shoveling done this past weekend.  Probably got somewhere around 20 inches at my house but it wasn't really as bad as the forecast suggested it would be.

My wife had a death in the family so we had to venture to Philadelphia Sunday night.   Philly is a fine town, in my opinion.  Mrs. YTown and I made sure to get some cheesesteaks and little YT had a blast throwing snowballs at family members.  My wife’s aunt stated that seeing our young children helped her get through the pain of losing her husband which I thought was pretty cool.  Life is never ending, folks.  Take advantage of it now and you’ll forever be thankful.

Urban Meyer knows how to recruit.  Cool.

WTF is up with the Cavs firing Blatt?  Even more concerning is the lackluster defense they’ve played in the two games without him as the head guy.  The circus LeBron brings with him, while unintentional, can be a little overwhelming at times.  Let’s hope the good guys right the ship and Kyrie starts playing more than 20 minutes a game.  He’s averaging 15 a game with sporadic minutes.

This week’s beer of the week is Blue Moons First Peach Ale.  It’s a mid winter release and pretty damn tasty.

YTown’s Tasty Jam of the Week is Sad But True by Metallica.  You’re Welcome.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 214 Comments