Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Final Days in Ohio

0 HS
Marine1's picture
January 12, 2016 at 8:32pm
42 Comments

To my brothers and sisters on this forum, it is with the sudden finality, I let you know, I will be leaving this coming sunday for Seattle, Washington.   I must be a Washington state resident for six months to accept their kindness for my final days, you see I do not want to be a wimpering blithering idiot when I do go !  I want to pass with all the dignity the good lords graces can give.

I or whatever the remains are should return to Ohio sometime between the Kicking of Michigans Ass, and another pasting of an SEC team by my beloved BUCKEYES

If you guys have an extra minute in your day, could you send me a picture of your favorite bible verse, so I may physically carry them when I leave, my email address is qq2ofus@msn.com   (Please Mods)  and thank You  !

This has been 2 of the best years of my life,  All and I mean ALL of my new friends from 11W, including mods Like HOV, and Bucknut, (forgive me, memory fading) all you guys who have kept me out of 11W Jail, I know some comments were out of anger, and I do regret them, but not their content. 

IF any of you know ANY one of the Buckeyes (players) personally ! Please give them my personal thanks for a wonderful 4 years of their service to me A FAN ! 

It is said "You cannot take it with you"  But  GOD tells me YES I can bring all the love I have received with me, because it is the table of life  "YOURS"

Would have loved to have met each of you, for their is NO truer heaven, than being around a table to enjoy a feast of Love of Brothers. 

Sorry I am so sick I have to end this !

WITH LOVE FOR YOU

JOHNNY R. FERRELL

P.S.  A believer is a believer regardless of who you call Lord...... for we all have the same GOD 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments