Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings - I hate Alabamer

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
January 12, 2016 at 8:03am
183 Comments

Happy Tuesday, limited audience.  The college football season is now officially over and the worst possible outcome came true.  The worst part?  The national media can now ride the Alabama train for the next 12 months…again.  I told myself I wouldn’t watch the game, but I watched.  Clemson lost the game in the special teams department, something Urban Meyer would never let happen.  Fuck Alabama.

I used to say I don’t know how I will get through the offseason.  Well, life happened and such things are negligible these days.  I’ve got an 18 month old who is a blast and a 1 monther (yesterday) who seems to be well on his way to playing LB at Ohio State in 2033.  Having two kids, honestly, isn’t much different at this point.  It was an initial shock but really has proven to be enjoyable. 

Speaking of two kids, it’s all we’re going to have.  Yes, I’m making that official on February 10th.  Maybe I’ll pop the valium and then live thread my accounts of the day. 

Mrs. YTown and I will be heading to the greatest city in the world for our anniversary Feb 4.  It’s been awhile since I’ve been in Columbus other than for a game so I’m having some trouble finding a hotel.  I’m not sure if I want to be in the Arena District or downtown.  Suggestions are welcome.

I don’t really have a Beer of the Week this week.  I had a few Whiskey Sours with Crown over the weekend and I pretty much hate alcohol right now.  Maybe New Belgium Snapshot, if I had to choose.

YTown’s Tasty Jam of the Week is Story Of My Life by Social Distortion.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 183 Comments