Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Christmas Eve Ramblings

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
December 24, 2015 at 8:17am
115 Comments

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone.  I woke up this morning to no power here in Southern MD.  Well, let me clarify.  For some reason only half of my house is without power.  It's bizarre.  And now I'm stuck at work and the wife is home with our newborn and a half of a house with electricity. 

So no breakers are popped and I reset all of them just incase.  Nothing.  The air conditioner is also on the half of the house not working right now.  I wouldn't normally mind, except it's going to be 80 degrees at my house today.

My MIL is already starting her bullshit and saying a lot of stupid shit to my wife.  I'd almost rather them not even come.  Good thing I bought the big ass bottle of Maker's Mark yesterday.  When the wife tells me I can get as drunk as I want, then I know she's not too happy with her mother.

Anyhow, I'm pretty excited for my daughter to open gifts this year since she actually knows how to for the first time.  Should be a blast.  I'm also 99% sure my wife got me the white Urban Meyer jacket this year.

Banter on!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 115 Comments